Friday, May 17, 2013

In Your Honor

This adventure/journey is dedicated to:  Mariana Ayala; a loving mother, an amazing human being whos life was taken 1/3/13. We were practically family, and I'm so glad I was blessed to have her in my life for 20 years. I know it will be hard for baby Luke and Eva growing up with out there mother.

My main point is before I go I'd like to some how to use this trip to help raise money for Luke and Eva's future. Any money raised at all would NOT go to me. All proceeds would go to a Trust Fund for Eva and Luke which has been established. For those wishing to contribute, checks may be made out to: TRUST FUND FOR MASSARA CHILDREN then mailed to: Family of Mariana Ayala c/o Forest Park Westheimer Funeral Home 12800 Westheimer Rd Houston, Texas 77077

This is an excellent cause and I'm willing to dedicate 6 months of my life to help raise money for Eva and Lukes future.

No comments:

Post a Comment